Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Goody QuickStyle Half-Round Brush Review!

Not too long ago I was a lucky winner of a mega voxbox from Influenster! I placed third in a photo contest they had. My box included: The Goody brush, Shea Moisture baby eczema bar soap, a split end hair treatment, NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Smokey Topaz, NYC eye shadow kit, Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue shampoo and conditioner, grapefruit and vanilla body spray, Always Radiant Infinity Pads, Sweet Pea mini shower gel, IMpress press on nails, NYC Showtime Glitter Eyeliner! TONS of goodies! I will do a review on each, starting with the Goody brush.

I tried it today after my shower. I really like it. It has fibers on it that are supposed to help dry your hair faster. I used it while I was blow drying my hair (since on the back of the package, they suggest you use it that way). It helps my hair not only dry faster, but takes some of the wave out so it's even easier to straighten. I'm glad it came in my box for me to try, I would consider buying it in the future.

*They cost $11.95 at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment