Thursday, September 19, 2013

Vitabath Fragrance Mist: Grapefruit Vanilla Review!

I got this mist from Influenster for placing 3rd in their Lifeway Kefir photo contest. I received an amazing mega voxbox! I just tried this mist out yesterday. It smells so yummy! I love grapefruit and vanilla, I never would have thought to put them together, but it smells fantastic! Since it's a mist it doesn't really last long, but that was okay yesterday since I was just going to Walgreen's minute clinic to get tested/treated for strep throat (total sadness =( lol). I still smelled it on my shirt when I got home about an hour-hour and a half later. 

Antioxidant rich superfruit blend: Acai, Goji, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen. Vitamin's A, B3, C, E, and Pro-Vitamin B5: Skin conditioning nutrients enrich the formula.

*I've never seen/heard of this product before, but you can get it at Walgreens.com. An 8oz for $9.99, currently on sale for $7.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment