Friday, September 27, 2013

Schwarzkopf Repair Rescue Review!

Yet again this was a product that was in my mega voxbox. It says on the front... Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure hair therapy amino cell rebuild repair rescue sealed ends treatment for damaged ends. So basically it helps keep split ends at bay lol. I've used it since I got it (Sept 16th). So far so good! My ends look nice and healthy, no split ends that I can see. This product teamed with my Pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner is keeping my ends healthy. Depending on which site you go to, the prices for this 2.6 oz tube range from $13-$20. I don't really have $20 to blow on a 2.6 oz tube of hair product lol. I probably won't purchase it just because of the price, but I'm so happy it came in my box for me to try. I really do like it. It's a nice consistency and doesn't smell bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment