Sunday, September 29, 2013

Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo & Pampering Conditioner Review!

I tried this shampoo and conditioner tonight and oh my goodness! It is FANTASTIC! My hair is always soft and silky, usually feels very light too, but after using this stuff, it's even SOFTER! I didn't think it was possible lol. You can find this at Target, but I actually ordered mine on yestocarrots.com. They have a deal where you can get the shampoo, conditioner, and anti frizz serum for $19.99! Really good deal considering it's organic! The shampoo is 99.4% natural and the conditioner is 99.8%! I would absolutely purchase this again! Oh, I should note the caps. Many, many people have complained that you can't squeeze anything out of the caps! It is most certainly true... You have to screw the top off and squeeze it into your hand that way. However, Yes To has mentioned more than once on their Facebook page that they're currently working on brand new caps for their shampoo's, conditioner's, body washes, etc. So be on the look out if you're already a fan. If you aren't a fan yet, you should try this shampoo and conditioner! You won't be sorry you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment