Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shampoo & Conditioner Review!

Since I'm trying to grow my hair out, I really wanted to try this shampoo and conditioner! It's supposed to help keep split ends from, well, splitting. It smells so good! I tried it for the first time today. However, when I purchased it at Target (22.8oz shampoo for $5, 12.6oz conditioner for $3.49) I accidentally picked the shampoo and conditioner 2-n-1. I just wanted the shampoo, since I like to use my conditioner separately so I can leave it in my hair for a few minutes. I didn't exchange it though because I figured if I use the 2-n-1 and then use my conditioner, my hair would get 2 times as much conditioner as it usually does lol. My hair does feel super soft! The scent is awesome. Now to see if it really does keep split ends at bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment