Saturday, September 7, 2013

Up & Up Allergy and Cold Relief Review!

I always get this instead of Benadryl. It's the exact same thing, but for less! I bought it in the first place for my eczema. I read that Benadryl helps with "night scratching", which is exactly what it sounds like, scratching in your sleep. I take it when I have a bad flare up and am really itchy. It helps tremendously. I also take it when I feel weird, like a cold may be coming on or allergies are acting up. I love that it's good for BOTH allergies AND colds. They feel the exact same to me, so I'm never sure which is causing me to feel bad. It's awesome to have both covered with one pill. Up & Up, of course, is Target's store brand. I get these little beauties for less than $3 when they're full priced. I got a box of 24 on sale yesterday for less than $2! Can't beat it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment