Monday, September 23, 2013

Shea Moisture Baby Eczema Bar Soap Review!

Once again, this was one of the items in the mega voxbox I won from Influenster for placing 3rd in the Lifeway Kefir photo contest. I've never heard of Shea Moisture before, but apparently they're an organic line. I really like that! This bar soap has organic raw shea butter, argan oil, and extracts from frankincense and myrrth. It does say it's for babies, but I use it on my own eczema. I use it in the shower. I just rub my hands on it to lather it up and then rub my hands over my eczema. It feels pretty nice. I'm not sure how much it actually helps. The eczema on my shins is the most sensitive area. Probably because I shave. It does feel like it moisturizes my skin. I hope this bar soap lasts a while! I know you can purchase this line at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS. This particular bar soap is $4.99. I think I would purchase it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment