Monday, November 18, 2013

Avon 7-in-1 Gel Nail Polish Review!

I saw this for the first time in Avon campaign 24. I was ordering other things and figured I'd give this polish a try. I've always wanted to try gel nail polish, but it seems to be a little costly. I got this polish for $6 (it's actually on an even better sale in campaign 25. $3.99!) I got it in Parfait Pink. I really like it a lot! The color is a nice bright/hot pink. With gel polish you don't need a base or top coat. My nails seem to be on the oily side though (they don't feel oily, but apparently they are lol) since nail polish peels right off. It lasts longer on my toe nails (which is why I only spend time on THEM! & not my finger nails lol). So I went ahead and used a base coat, 2 coats of the gel polish, and a Sally Hansen anti-chip top coat. So far so good. Usually polish lasts about 2 weeks on my toes before it starts to chip. I'm curious to see how long the gel will last. I do like it a lot though, and for $6, I mean that's really not bad! Considering OPI is $8 and up and that's just for regular nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment