Saturday, November 2, 2013

NYC Liquid Lip Shine Review!

I heard a lot of people saying they really loved this product. So I decided I wanted to try it too! I really like it! It's a good formula. Doesn't feel heavy, it isn't sticky either. The colors are really pretty. I got Rivington Rose, Brighton Beach Peach, Honey on the Hudson, and Nude York City. They're all flavored the same. They taste and smell like candy. They have 10 colors total. I really want the Big Apple Spice color too. They last a decent amount of time. I also really like the applicator. It's a wand and it has a spongy applicator. I like the shine a lot too, it isn't over the top. Oh, did I mention you can get these at Target or Walmart for $1.98?! I love NYC's line so much! Amazing, good quality make up for an amazing price. Even if you aren't a gloss person, but wanna try it, it's only 2 bucks. So if you end up not liking it, it isn't even that big of a hit to your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment