Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bath & Body Works: Winter Spice & Vanilla Hand Soap Review!

This fragrance is from last year, but it smells so amazing! I'm a big vanilla person. It does smell similar to Warm Vanilla Sugar (that they always have) and this year it's similar to Vanilla Snowflake and Vanilla Wish. I have it in the foaming style. I like that with the foaming it doesn't get your sink all yucky, but it's easier to use the foaming faster. The deep cleansing style lasts a lot longer. I guess people don't push the pump all the way down for the deep cleansing, but they do for the foam (who can have too much foaming soap on their hands? lol). I suppose that's the thought process anyhow. I only get soap from Bath & Body Works every now and then. Since they do have great scents, but even on their deals it's still a little pricey. Especially since Soft Soap (which Target and Walmart carry) do holiday scented soaps as well for a much lower price. I actually got some today at Walmart for a buck! I'll do a review for those later = )

*The best soap deal would be 5/$15, 7/$20, but it's usually 4/$15, 6/$20.

No comments:

Post a Comment