Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Avon: Cranberry & Cinnamon Body Care Review!

I got the whole set last year for Christmas. I really like it! I love cinnamon, but it's usually too strong of a fragrance for me. Especially since it's so spicy, it really freaks my nose out. It seems they used a sweeter cinnamon for this fragrance. It smells so good! The cranberry is a great balance. I think every holiday season Avon comes out with a new winter fragrance. I didn't see the Cranberry & Cinnamon anymore, so they're only limited time. This year it's Winter Berry. I actually ordered that one since in the Avon Campaign 24 you can get 5 body care items for $10! Considering the sprays are $9 a piece full priced and the shower gel's and body lotion's are $6, you absolutely cannot beat that price! If you're interested, you should find an Avon consultant in your area. You can also check them out online!

No comments:

Post a Comment