Sunday, November 24, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Glossy 3D Lip Gloss: Popcorn For 2 Review!

I'm hearing most people say this is a pinkish shade. Which I found interesting! Online and in the pics I have on here, it DOES look a little pink. But in the tube and on my lips it looks more on the brown side, though in my opinion it's simply a nude. I really like these lip glosses. They claim to last 6 hours, I would say that's false. It lasts a decent amount of time though, but not 6 hours. The 3D shades are pretty fun. The originals just have your basic gold shimmer, but in the 3D's they used some blue, silver, gold, purple shimmer. I do hate the flavor/scent of these, but it does fade pretty quickly. For the price you really can't complain too much. You can find them at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, for around $4!



*If you'd like to check out ALL 6 of the shades Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment