Saturday, November 16, 2013

Facial Brightening Paper Rose Mask Review!

I don't remember the name of who makes these, but you can find them at Walmart in individual little packs. There's usually a display with a bunch of different kinds for $1.99. I got this one and an Avocado and Oatmeal clay mask. I haven't tried that one yet, but I tried the rose mask. Um. It was... Interesting... You open the pack and it is exactly what it says, a paper mask. That's covered in this serum. So you put it on your face and let it sit for 15 minutes. My eyes were burning by the end of it because the eye holes were so small that the serum was touching the corners of my eyes. I have skin that's more on the sensitive side and it literally felt like my skin was on fire when I took it off. You take it off and blend the remaining serum in. I'd say my face was really hot for about half an hour. I also looked like Hannibal Lecture the whole time I had it on lol. I would never buy that one again. I don't recommend it to those with sensitive skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment