Monday, November 4, 2013

NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara Review!

I had been wanting to try this mascara and finally bought some the other day! I tried it as soon as I got it home. I've been wanting to experiment a little bit. I'm a Maybelline girl, but I wondered if I switched to NYC would I really notice a big difference? NYC is the cheapest make up I know of, and it's good quality! So there's really no reason not to at least try them out. I honestly didn't notice much of a difference between this mascara and the Maybelline ones I usually buy. Doesn't clump that much. Gives you bigger/longer looking lashes. I really like it. I was paying close to $7 for Maybelline's mascara and I paid $4.50 for this one. I'm thinking switching to NYC will be seamless!

*You can find them at Target and Walmart (although I don't think all Walmart's have them in stores. I know the one in my area doesn't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment