Friday, November 8, 2013

Reign Review!

I really love this show! I saw the previews before The White Queen ended. I figured it would be a decent trade off since it's around the same era. I also figured it would be a decent trade off since they had only ever planned on doing one season of The White Queen. This show follows Mary, Queen of Scots in 1557 France. I didn't really pay much attention to these kinds of things in school lol. So if there are inaccuracies, I don't notice them. I really enjoy this show. Adelaide Kane plays Mary, Queen of Scots. She is absolutely stunning. She's a great actress too. They're all good actors though, which makes the show even more enjoyable. If you enjoy shows like these, you should give this one a shot!

*You can catch new episodes on the CW on Thursdays at 9/8c. 

No comments:

Post a Comment