Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Target Car Freshener Review!

In the small little car section that Target has, I picked the freshener that looked like cherries. It didn't really smell like cherries though. I hung it in my rear view mirror like you're supposed to. I know after a while you get used to the scent, but I didn't feel like I could smell it very long. Maybe a few days. I don't remember what I paid for it, but I know it was cheap. Guess in this case you do get what you pay for lol. I've tried other ones just thinking that scent was maybe too light. But they didn't seem to last very long either. I wouldn't recommend these. Especially because I drive a little 2 door. So it isn't that my car is just too big so there's too much for it to cover. I have a small backseat and the front of my car to cover lol. Not much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment