Monday, November 11, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Glossy 3D Lip Gloss Review!

These are really nice! I wasn't sure if I'd like them or not. I really do though! They come in beautiful colors! I got Popcorn For 2 and Back Row Smooch. Popcorn For 2 is a nice nude color, but these have a lot of shimmer and shine, so it's noticeable you're wearing lip gloss lol. Back Row Smooch is a really pretty pink. Online it looks fuchsia and kind of scary lol. I don't like bright colors, I like nude/natural colors. But in person, it's just a gorgeous light pink. I thought I wanted Lights, Camera, Action. Online it looks like a really pretty neutral, but in person it's a bright orange! I also wanted Love At The Movies, which is a brown color, but Target didn't have that one =(. They only had a few of the 3D colors, the Stay Glossy regular glosses come in 18 different colors. I love that these aren't sticky! I hate sticky lip glosses. They claim to last 6 hours... They do, but it does fade some, the shimmer goes away, it gets a little sticky, and the pigment isn't as good. I would suggest throwing it in your bag to reapply at some point. Especially to keep it from getting sticky, if you don't like that. All in all these are great lip glosses!

*You can find them at Target and Walmart for $3.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment