Saturday, November 9, 2013

Goldfish Grahams: Fudge Brownie Review!

In case you haven't noticed, I am in love with goldfish crackers and grahams! lol. They are so good! I wanted to try some different flavors. The Fudge Brownie ones are pretty good. I wouldn't say they're my favorite, but they for sure have chocolate-y goodness! The only grahams so far that I've seen in the big cartons are the S'mores. I'm hoping sometime in the near future they'll do some of the other flavors in the bigger cartons. I would buy the French Toast and Vanilla Cupcake flavors in the big cartons for sure! French Toast seems to be harder to find for some reason (though I just saw online that Target stores carry them now too! Walmart was the only place I saw them before). The Vanilla Cupcake is pretty easy to find. They usually always have them in stock in my local Target.

*You can find the small bags of graham's at Target and Walmart for $1.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment