Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blackberry Curve 9315 Review!

This phone was an early Christmas present from my mom =). We have T-mobile and now they offer a deal where you can pick any phone you want and make monthly payments on it, instead of paying the whole amount up front. Onto the phone! I love it! But that really isn't saying much since the phone I had before this I had for over 3 years and it was just a bar phone with a flip out keyboard. It didn't even have convo style texting. The screen was pretty small too. This phone is so awesome! I've never had a blackberry before, but I'm enjoying it so far. I'm a chronic texter so that's my favorite part of this phone. It offers convo style texting and you can set it to blink a certain LED color for certain people. The only thing I don't like about it is that T-mobile doesn't let you block calls. Which is especially annoying because my last, little nothing phone COULD block numbers. There was an option on my phone, I didn't have to pay anything extra or anything. So I don't understand why, with a better phone, I can't do the same thing. I like blocking unknown numbers and numbers I don't recognize. Sometimes they call early in the morning and wake me up. So that part of it is REALLY annoying lol. Because now if I wanna block calls, I'm gonna have to pay $5/month (which isn't much, but its annoying since I could do it for free with my last phone). The battery life on this phone rocks! I text like alllll day lol. I'm charging it now after almost 24 hours since it's last charge. Very impressive since my last phone's battery didn't last that long. I always charged it overnight. The screen is bigger than my last one for sure! Everything is pretty simple on this phone too, which is nice since I just got this phone yesterday and have almost everything figured out now = ). Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment