Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment Review!

I recently made an order with yestocarrots.com. I ordered some of their new smoothing lip balms since they hadn't hit the shelves at my local Target yet (now that they have they're usually sold out!). Anyhow, I found a bunch of samples in my box when I opened it. I was very excited. Most of the samples they sent me were things I've already owned, but one of the samples was their eye firming treatment. Now, I'm only 24, so I don't have crows feet or wrinkles around my eyes yet, but I've read and heard that you should start using anti-aging products in your early 20's. Collagen starts breaking down at age 15 for women. The directions say to use it twice a day, so I have been. I really like the scent and how it feels. A very little bit goes a long way. I just dab it around my eye area then blend it into my skin. It absorbs quickly. I haven't noticed a difference, but there's nothing to notice lol. I'm just hoping that this will help prevent my eyes from aging. I've read reviews that older women have written and they say it does help their wrinkles and crows feet disappear.

*You can find it at Target and Walgreens for $19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment