Friday, November 22, 2013

Equate Omeprazole Delayed Release Acid Reducer Review!

I have acid reflux and normally take Equate Acid Reducer anyway. I usually get the regular acid reducer (not delayed release) for just under $8 and I always get the 150 count. Recently it seems I've been having more acid build up, so I was taking 2 acid reducers instead of 1 per day. While at Walmart, stocking up on more, I saw these Omeprazole Delayed Release 14 day treatment acid reducer. I figured I'd give it a shot! You take 1 pill everyday before your first meal for 14 days. After 14 days you should be good for 4 months! I hope it's true! I just started taking it yesterday. It says on the packaging it can take 1-4 days before you notice results, but I noticed them right away! I didn't have nearly as much acid build up as I normally do. It kept it in check all day AND all night! I'm really hoping this works for an extended period of time. I know of people who either got too used to these pills so they stopped working, or their acid reflux got worse, so they needed something stronger. I'm also looking into home remedies to help with it, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment!

*You can find the Omeprazole 14 day treatment at Walmart for less than $7! No prescription needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment