Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer Review!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to try these or not since I'm more of a lip balm girl. I like lip gloss to dress up a look, but I wear my lip balm the most. For sure not a lip stick girl, since I like the natural color of my lips. These come in beautiful shades. I went with Stargazer, which is a gorgeous gold color. Gold seems to look really good with my skin tone and hair/eye color. It's a very smooth lacquer, not sticky or heavy at all. I really like the packaging too. It's really pretty and unique looking. They come in 13 shades, ranging from neutrals to pinks to reds to browns to golds. I haven't seen these at any stores other than Walgreens. They're $4.99 there. Right now Walgreens is having a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale for Rimmel London! You can pick between lip products, eye products, and nail products. If you're looking to check these out, I would do it now while you can buy 1 get 1 50% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment