Tuesday, October 29, 2013

belVita Breakfast Biscuits Review!

I recently was fortunate enough to qualify for the Rose VoxBox (sent to me complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster). One of the goodies in my box were the belVita breakfast biscuits in the blueberry flavor. I had never tried these before. They are so yummy! I love them! They remind me of the Newton Fruit Thins. They have real pieces of fruit in them and they're nice and thin. Crunchy too. They taste amazing and they're supposed to give you energy. I didn't really notice a difference in my energy levels, but they probably work for some people. Plus, I didn't eat them in the morning, I ate them as soon as I opened the box lol. That was roughly 1pm. Oh well! Less than $4 for a box, so they're a really good deal too! I would buy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment