Thursday, October 31, 2013

NYC Kiss Gloss Review!

I adore the NYC line. I love that you can get good quality make up, for an amazing price. I recently got their kiss gloss in City Sorbet and 5th Ave Frosting. I also ordered four more online (they're hard to find in stock in my area!). I ordered Murray Hill Melon, Clear As Can-Dy, Jay Walkin' Jam, and Sugar Hill Shimmer. I ordered the other four colors/flavors after trying the two I found in stores. I really like them. I'm not much of a gloss girl anymore, but I wanted to try these. The consistency is thick, but it isn't that sticky. The glitter/shimmer is very pretty. The colors are light. 5th Ave Frosting and Clear As Can-Dy are both clear colors. The City Sorbet is a pretty light pink color (doesn't really show up as a color on my lips). Sugar Hill Shimmer is a shade lighter than City Sorbet. Murray Hill Melon is a pretty hot pink color. Jay Walkin' Jam is a darker pink color. I like lighter colors, clear or light pink are perfect for my taste. I am interested in the darker ones I picked though, curious to see what the colors will look like on my lips. They also have B'way Berry, which looks to be the darkest of all of the colors. It's a pretty dark berry color, looks purple. Soho Sweetpea looks like a lighter purple to me. Tribeca Tangerine is an orange. Park Ave Punch is also an orange-y color.

*The only color I found at my local Target was City Sorbet.

*Walmart carries all the colors both in stores and online for $2.74.

No comments:

Post a Comment