Monday, October 28, 2013

Ravenswood Review!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch this show or not. But since the same people who made Pretty Little Liars also made Ravenswood, I figured I'd give it a shot. I don't normally like ABC Family shows because the acting is SO poor. However, the acting on PLL is pretty awesome. They all do a terrific job. Since they did such a good job on PLL, Ravenswood should be just as good, right? Indeed! It's really good. The two shows are actually linked. They ended the PLL Halloween special with the girls leaving Caleb in Ravenswood to help a girl he had just met. They became friends quickly and Hannah didn't want her left there all alone to fend for herself. So they start Ravenswood right where PLL left off. There are very strange things happening in Ravenswood and Caleb wants to get to the bottom of it. There seems to be ghosts, among other things, complicating their stay there. I can't wait to see where the season will take us. I'm also curious to see if this show will be nearly as successful as PLL is.

*You can check it out on ABC Family Tuesdays at 8/7c.

No comments:

Post a Comment