Monday, October 14, 2013

Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Review!

First and most importantly... I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS! lol. I absolutely love this perfume. I'm not too big of a fan of the Fantasy one. But I've tried and loved Circus Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy (that one was discontinued = (, but it smells AMAZING!). Circus Fantasy has notes of fruit, floral's, and creamy musk. The top notes have raspberry zest and apricot blossom. The mid notes have peony, lotus, and orchid. The base notes have vanilla, musk, and violet candy. If you like fruity scents, you'll love this one. I adore fruity scents! The floral's and musk make it more sophisticated and grown up, versus some fruity scents that smell like something a little girl would like to wear. I found mine online. Depending on the site you can score this perfume for anywhere between $13-$30. Shop smart and get a deal! It's worth checking out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment