Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles Review!

I received the Dr. Scholl's Active Series Voxbox from Influenster! My 4th box, yay! It came today and I've already tried them out. It say's on the box that it's for shoe sizes 5 1/2-8. You're supposed to put them under your shoes, line up the heals perfectly, then cut the tips of the toes off so they'll properly fit in your shoes. They're really comfy! I did some jumping jax with them in. They support your feet really well and feel really comfortable. Influenster didn't send any coupons with them = /, oh well. According to Walmart.com they're $19.35. I'm also gonna try them in my shoes when I have to work. Since I work in retail, I'm always on my feet and they're always killing me by the time I get home. Excited to see how they help!


No comments:

Post a Comment