Saturday, October 26, 2013

Yes To Carrots Lip Tint: Coral Sunshine Review!

I think this is a product that Yes To has decided to get rid of. I've never seen it on their website or in stores before. I ordered the two colors offered on Walgreens.com (Coral Sunshine and Ready Red). There are more selections on Amazon.com, however the prices seem a bit ridiculous. I really like this color. It's very light and just gives a slight pop to my lips. It's also flavored mint, which I really like! I was afraid it would taste like lipstick, which I HATE! The packaging is cute. It's a tiny little tube, but you get 0.09 oz. The colors are Cotton Candy, Coral Sunshine, Ready Red, Natural Smile, Sunset Pink, and Chocolate Kiss. I haven't seen the Chocolate Kiss on Amazon. They do have the others though and I'm tempted to get them! If I can find a good deal, I will order them for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment