Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mossimo Pullover Hoodie: Coral Review!

I ordered this hoodie on Target.com last week. It came today and I LOVE it! I got it in coral. Its beautiful! It's coral with light coral stripes. It's 92% polyester, which gives it a light, sweater feel, that I like a lot. I get hot easily, so I needed a lighter hoodie. I really didn't know what to expect though until it came! These hoodies are available in stores, but only select sizes are available (at least at my store when I checked online). I'm actually going to Target tomorrow and I'm gonna try the grey and white hoodie on there. I think I want it in size small. I got size medium for the coral one. It fits a little big, which I usually like in a hoodie, since it doesn't need to cling to my body! It just needs to be comfortable and keep me warm, them being cute is just a bonus = ). They also come in green and blue. I also want those, but the blue is another that doesn't sell size small in stores. The green does though. I'll probably do a review on the grey one tomorrow, especially if I like the way a small fits.

*19.99 at Target or Target.com!

**Update! Apparently you can't buy these in stores (at least according to Target stores in my area). Not sure why it says online they're available in stores. Check your local store before trying to pick one of these up!

No comments:

Post a Comment