Saturday, October 19, 2013

Goldfish Grahams: S'mores Review!

I had never even heard that Goldfish now makes grahams! I was at Walmart looking at the different things they had for the big 30 oz cartons (these are 35 oz). I saw S'mores grahams. I had to have them! They are sooooo good! There are regular graham goldfish, chocolate goldfish, and little marshmallow goldfish! The marshmallow's are even shaped like fish, so cute. They're super yummy too! I will for sure be getting another carton or two of those! I also grabbed a small bag of the French Toast flavored grahams since that's the only size they had. Those are terrific! If they make those in cartons, I would for sure get some! They're that delicious! When I first saw them I actually passed them up, went to another aisle to get other things I needed and decided to go back and grab those. Glad I did too! I snagged the last bag. If you haven't checked out the Goldfish grahams yet then you have to! If you like grahams anyway... If you don't then I don't suggest those lol.

*I got my carton of S'mores at Walmart for less than $8. I got the small bag of French Toast grahams for $1.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment