Thursday, October 10, 2013

Yes To Tomatoes Acne Kit Review!

I've been using this 3 piece kit for a while now. I'd say around a month. You start with the scrub. Which I love! I don't care for the smell, but it's like a creamy wash with tiny beads in it. It makes my face not only feel really clean and smooth, but it makes it feel like not a drop of oil is on my face. You follow that with the repairing lotion. Again, not a huge fan of the smell, but I don't really care as long as I get results. You put a thin layer of lotion on your face. It says on the directions it can be used alone or under another moisturizer. Since my skin is on the dryer side, I put some Dove lotion on top of that. The third step is the roller ball, which is used directly on any acne you may have on your face. I don't really use this kit for acne purposes, I use it for my black heads. I can say I really see a difference! There aren't nearly as many black heads on my nose now. I hope Yes To doesn't discontinue this kit! I love it! I could see myself using it for a very long time.

*I get mine at Target for $19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment