Sunday, October 6, 2013

Shea Moisture African Black Bar Soap Review!

I know I said I would wait a while before writing a review, but I love this stuff! After one use my skin looks and feels better than it did before. There is still some acne on my back, but it's cleared some off already. I'm gonna use up the rest of my Neutrogena acne body wash, even though it doesn't work at all, just because I don't believe in wasting things. I'm switching forever to Shea Moisture's African Black soap though! The bar soap I found at Walgreens for $4.99. I really like it, even though I'm not a big fan of bar soaps. If you try this bar soap, be sure to use a loofah! Since this soap is made with ash, it'll turn your wash cloth grey and stain it. That's what I read happened to other people anyway lol. I, fortunately, used my loofah. It will turn it grey, but it washes right off the mesh with no problem. I don't think I'll get the bar soap again though, because after looking online I see Target carries it in a liquid body wash too! 13 oz bottle for $10.29. Sounds a little high, but it is organic. I always find organic products are worth the extra money. Pretty sure this will be my new acne wash! Goodbye Neutrogena!

No comments:

Post a Comment