Monday, October 21, 2013

Goldfish Puffs: Buffalo Wings Review!

I didn't know that Target carries a lot of varieties of Goldfish. I thought they only carried the different flavors of the crackers in the smaller bags. They have the puffs, grahams, and crackers! Not only that, but in a few flavors they even have the big 30 oz cartons. Which is awesome! Since Target is closer to me than Walmart is. Walmart does still have the most variety. Anyway! These are pretty tasty! The only flavor I'm unsure of is the Cheddar Bacon flavor. I don't usually like things that are flavored like bacon. Don't get me wrong, I love bacon! But I guess I like the real thing, not something flavored like it. I haven't tried those and don't plan to. The Buffalo Wings flavor is good though. I think the Salsa Con Queso is my favorite of the puffs though.

*You can get the puffs at Walmart or Target for less than $3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment