Thursday, October 3, 2013

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Review!

I've tried all three of these, the pink grapefruit, the regular body wash, and the body scrub. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with all three. I unfortunately have some acne on my back, the pink grapefruit cleared some of it, but I stopped using it since it only says it treats acne, doesn't prevent it. The other two washes do say they help prevent. Well, I really don't know about that. I've been using this product for at least two years, if not more, and I still have some acne on my back. I've been on the hunt for something that actually works. If anyone has any suggestions, please comment! I recently bought an organic African Shea bar soap that Shea Moisture makes. It says that it helps with acne prone and "troubled skin". It says it also treats eczema, psoriasis, etc. I'm pretty excited! It smells good too. I want to use it for a while before doing a review so it'll be accurate.  If this one works, I'm never using Neutrogena washes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment