Monday, October 7, 2013

Fantastic Sams Review!

I love Fantastic Sams. For a while I was going to my cousin (she's a partial owner of a hair salon). The salon was a good 30 mins from where I was living at the time though, so it became a pain. I decided to try Fantastic Sams since I don't have a ton of money and I'd always heard they had good prices. I know a lot of people won't go there because they're "cheap" and I guess they figure you get what you pay for. But I can certainly say that isn't true. I always get a dry trim, get my layers trimmed, and get my side bangs trimmed. I pay $14.95 (not including tip) and my hair always looks beautiful. Not to mention the staff is always really nice. The woman I had today was hilarious. So don't judge a book by its cover ya'll! It really is a good place for a hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment