Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Colgate Maxfresh Toothbrush Review!

I was at Target, wandering around in the clearance over by the toothpaste/brush aisle. They usually have soap, toothbrushes, deodorant, etc that's on clearance there. I saw this Colgate Maxfresh toothbrush. It was around $1. So I grabbed it. I got a pretty dark blue color ;). That was the only color I saw. I've never seen these toothbrushes again, so I guess they were on clearance since they were being phased out. Anyway. I really like this toothbrush a lot. It has a nice groove where you hold the brush, making it really comfortable to grab. It also has two parts of the brush that aren't bristles. They make kind of a cross shape. It gets my teeth really clean. It also has a tongue cleaner on the back, which I really like. If I ever saw this brush again, I would snatch it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment