Saturday, December 21, 2013

Amazon Phone Cases Review!

My mom and I now have the same phone. She got me the Blackberry Curve 9315 for Christmas (which I got early! Yay!). She had it for a few months before I got mine. She ordered three cases from amazon.com. The ones she ordered were rubber. She got pink leopard (that she broke lol), tan leopard, and a cobolt blue color. She gave me the tan leopard. I like the way these cases look and feel, but they are a major pain in the ass! I actually ordered two more cases from amazon (that are on their way to my house as we speak!), but I made sure to get a gel case and a silicone case. These rubber cases are something else! They're two pieces that fit together around your phone. They're so hard to get off I have to use a credit card! Credit cards are best to use if you don't wanna break it like my mom did lol. It seriously takes me at least five minutes to get the freaking thing off to get to my battery or put my memory card in. It's so ridiculous! Don't get me wrong, the case is adorable! But with it being so hard to get off I see myself using the gel and silicone cases way more often!

*I think she got all three cases for about $4 a piece. I got the gel case for $6 and the silicone for $1.25! Amazon.com is for sure the place to shop for phone cases or chargers. The store your phone comes from charges a crazy amount for cases/chargers. You can find people selling them for WAY less! Not to mention the selection is usually bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment