Sunday, December 1, 2013

NYC Automatic Eyeliner Review!

I got this eyeliner in "basic black". It's the "self sharpening" kind. I kinda find it annoying they call it "self sharpening", it doesn't sharpen, you just twist it and more product comes up, but whatever. I thought this would be a good replacement for the Avon eyeliners that work the same. I tried it for the first time the other day and I really didn't like it at all. I'll have to try it again to be sure, but when I was putting it on my lower eye it was showing up grey. So I tried pushing harder, it still looked grey! I bought black because I wanted black, so I don't understand what the problem is! Again, I'll have to try at least one more time to be totally sure, but I'm not sure if I'll ever like this eyeliner. It's only $1.99 vs Avon's eyeliners that are $7. I really really like Avon's a lot though! They're amazing. I only get them when they're on sale, try to stock up so they last a while since I can't find a suitable replacement. I'll do a second review when I try this again to confirm or deny this review. But these are my first impressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment