Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pure Ice Nail Polish Review!

This is another nail polish I don't think I've ever tried before. I was at Walmart looking at the nail polish. I was hoping to find more selections of Sally Hansen's Triple Shine, but they didn't have that line at all = (. So while I was looking, I saw Pure Ice. There were maybe three colors left and only one of each. I saw Wide Awake and had to have it! It's a glitter polish and I normally don't like those, but I walked around with it in my cart for a while trying to decide if I wanted it or not lol. I decided it was too pretty and too cheap not to have in my collection! lol. It's such a pretty glitter blue. And only $1.97! I'm always afraid the glitter polishes can't be worn by themselves because the glitter comes out all spaced out on your nails. This one doesn't do that though! Probably because the glitter pieces are so small, they cover the whole nail and looks really nice. Even after just one coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment