Friday, December 13, 2013

Sally Hansen Triple Shine: Flame On Review!

I painted my toe nails with this one last night. I really like it! It's a beautiful hot pink with sparkles in it. I used my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri base coat. As I've mentioned before, apparently my nails are oily (they don't feel oily, but they don't hold nail polish the way regular nails do). So I take some extra steps to make sure my polish lasts as long as it can! So after my base coat dried I did 2 coats of Flame On. Such a gorgeous pink! Then topped it off with my Sally Hansen Anti Chip top coat. With the base coat and top coat I can get the polish to stay on my toes for about 2 weeks. If you like pink nail polish colors, you have to check this one out! I got mine at Target for $4.50.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess,
    Love your Sally Hansen polish review! I think you would love our Sally Hansen Triple Shine competition. Check it out and see what you think :) www.preen.me/tripleshine

    ReplyDelete