Monday, December 23, 2013

Micro-USB 2-in-1 Sync & Charge Review!

The charger that came with my Blackberry is ridiculously short! My outlet is behind my bed and my charger could only reach as far as my pillow! It was so annoying when it would charge and people would text me because I couldn't hold my phone like I normally do! So while I was browsing phone cases on amazon.com, I saw a hot pink charger. I couldn't resist, so I ordered it. The main reason I ordered it? Nope, not because it's hot pink, but because it's 6 FEET LONG! Yes! lol. I can plug my phone in and use it almost anywhere on my bed. Plus, it IS hot pink! It's so adorable! I like it so much, I also ordered it in light blue (I would have ordered the light blue in the first place, but I didn't notice it lol). It comes in white, black, light blue, purple, hot pink, light green, and orange. It fits a ton of different kinds of phones. If you're in need of a longer charger, you have to check out amazon.com!

*And of course since it's a 2-in-1 you can plug your phone into the charger in the wall or your laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment