Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sally Hansen Triple Shine: Sparkling Water Review!

I painted my toe nails with this color last night. I adore it! It's absolutely beautiful! It's a deep green/blue color with pretty sparkles in it. I've seen great reviews for Sally's new Triple Shine. Everyone's favorite part seems to be that you don't need a top or base coat, but as I've stated in previous blogs, I have to use them since nail polish doesn't stay on my nails as easily as most people. I used Flame On before this color and it didn't budge at all. No chipping, no peeling. It stayed on and beautiful the whole time it was on! I was very impressed, especially after a particular week at work when I was doing a lot of moving of boxes and such. To pick them up I put a corner of it on my feet so I can get my hands under lol. My nail polish stayed through everything! I love her new Triple Shine line! If you haven't looked into them yet, you have to!

*I got mine for $4.50 at Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment