Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Rose VoxBox Review!

I was chosen for the Rose VoxBox last month (yay!!!!!!). I got this box complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Now that I've had my products for a while, I can do a review on my box as a whole =). So in my box I received: Lindt Truffles, belVita Breakfast Biscuits, Dr. Scholls Cozy Cushions, Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara, and Kiss Nails Gradation Kit. So let's start with the truffles. They were just the simple milk chocolate ones. You can't go wrong with those. They're absolutely yummy! I love how when you bite into it, the liquid inside covers your mouth. Ugh, just amazing lol. The belVita Breakfast Biscuits I got in the blueberry flavor. I had never tried these before, they're really good! They remind me of the Newton's Fruit Thins. I used to buy those all the time! They're flat and crunchy with real fruit baked into them. These are amazing too! Next are the Dr. Scholl's Cozy Cushions. These are super soft! They still give you the support and cushion you expect from Dr. Scholl's, but with the added bonus of warmth! These are perfect since winter is creeping up! Next is the Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara. I really like that this mascara doesn't clump that easily. Two coats and you're ready to go. I'm not sure if I look retro when I wear it, but it's a really nice mascara! And last would be the Kiss Gradation Kit. I got it in Exposure (the gold, which I also got in my Kiss prize pack from the Spring Fever VoxBox). I like the gold the most. It's very forgiving. Since it's so light, if you mess up, it isn't even noticeable. These kits are very easy to use and look professionally done. They lasted on my nails for four days, which is a record! Since nail polish usually peels off my finger nails after just a few hours (apparently my nails are oily and don't hold nail polish well). Over all I was very pleased with everything in my RoseVoxBox! Thanks so much Influenster!


No comments:

Post a Comment