Sunday, December 8, 2013

True Life Review!

Oh my goodness, this show has been around FOREVER! For those who haven't seen it, it's a documentary following certain people. Some episodes are, for example, "I'm addicted to pills", "I'm pregnant with twins", "My family hates my boyfriend", etc. So it follows 2-3 people who fall into those categories. It's actually really interesting. You learn a lot. I mean there are so many different people in the world. There was one about people who had sleeping issues. There are ones about people who went blind, or lost limbs in the war, or were in a terrible accident and their lives are forever changed. Some are more on the silly side, like "My family hates my boyfriend", but I still find it entertaining at least lol. The "I'm a sugar baby" episode was pretty interesting too lol. I've always liked this show. They still do new episodes on MTV every now and then. They usually do about 3-4 new episodes in a row on Sundays. But they seem to be really spaced out these days. Sometimes I re-watch old ones if I've forgotten what happens or something. I really like this show. If you're into documentary's you should check it out if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment