Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bath & Body Works: Forever Red VS Forever Midnight Review!

I really liked Forever Red when it came out. It's the sweeter scent I always like. I love sweet scents. This scent has vanilla rum, red osmanthis, and pomegranate. It smells really unique and original in my opinion. Forever Midnight is supposed to be Forever Red's little sister. So supposedly it's for a younger crowd. However, I am a part of the younger crowd and I really don't like Forever Midnight very much at all. I like the individual fragrances that are in it. Such as: Cocoa, vanilla orchid, etc. But all together, I think they missed the mark. There's something about it I just don't like. Maybe it's because it's more of a musky scent (in my opinion) instead of the sweetness I'm always looking for. So all in all... Forever Red is my winner! lol. Although because of the prices, I would not purchase either line. Besides, where lotions are concerned, I prefer organic products since others seem to put toxic chemicals in their lotions. I do have this scent in the spray, but I would never use the lotions/butters.

No comments:

Post a Comment