Sunday, December 22, 2013

Silicone Cases From Amazon Review!

My order finally came yesterday (YAY!!!!). I ordered a gel flex cover, a silicone cover, and a hot pink charger. I put the silicone cover on my phone. It's so cute! It's a cotton candy pink color. I like how flexible it is and how it feels. Plus I love that it's just one piece! Like I stated in my last review, the two piece cases are a pain in the ass! I like this case so much I ordered two more! I ordered orange and hot pink. I would have ordered one of each shade, but they charge separate shipping for each. I don't really understand that at all, but whatever. I also like my 6 foot long hot pink charger so much I ordered it in light blue! The silicone cases are $1.25, then $2.98 for shipping. Which is still super cheap! I can't wait till my other cases come! I might order the yellow colored case in the nearish future, we'll see lol. A girl needs options =).

*Check out which cases are available for your phone here!

No comments:

Post a Comment