Thursday, December 19, 2013

Yes To Grapefruit CC Cream Review!

I have really been wanting to try this CC cream! But $15.99? I wasn't willing to pay that price for an item I wasn't even sure I'd like. So during Yes To's Cyber Monday deal I ordered one for $2! Now THAT'S a price I'm willing to pay for something I've never tried! I wore it to work today and I love it! It's pretty sheer, but I feel like it covered my flaws. It's also light as a feather! The scent is great too! Smells like grapefruit, mm. Here are some benefits:

  • Provides instant, light coverage with natural pigments.
  • Helps correct skin tone.
  • Increases luminosity and radiance with evodia fruit.
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Protects SPF 18 broad spectrum (and since it's an organic line/product, the SPF is natural!)
  • Moisturizes and keeps skin supple and fresh.
  • Promotes smoother and softer looking skin with grapefruit.
My skin really did feel smooth all day and I didn't get that weird flaking that I get with other foundations (which is SO annoying and gross!). I got it in light, it also comes in light/medium. On their site it says "Think of our light shade as a little hint of... ivory, petals, and honey." The light matched my skin perfectly! I heard other girls saying it was too dark for them. I lucked out! I ordered one in light/medium for my mom for Christmas! I hope it matches her skin well and she loves it like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment