Friday, December 6, 2013

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Review!

I saw that people received this in their Violet VoxBox. I was part of the Rose, so I didn't get this one too. Anyhow, they looked so pretty and I had never heard of them. So while I was at Target I grabbed three: Red Snapper, Vanity Flare, and Flame On (listed as shown in picture). I'm gonna write separate reviews for each color. But my general thought of these nail polishes is: They're great! They're nice and shiny, the colors are beautiful, and the brush is the same as she has for her Insta-Dri line. I will say some of the Triple Shine colors look very similar to some in the Insta-Dri family. I would also like to try: Sparkling Water, Wavy Blue, and Reef-Raf. Sparkling Water is this really pretty dark green color, Wavy Blue is a deep blue color, and Reef-Raf is a lighter pink shade. I can't wait to get these! I've heard other reviews where they say they didn't need a base or top coat, however, since my nails seem to be on the oily side (they don't feel oily, but they don't hold nail polish in a "typical" way) I use a base coat, two coats of the color, and my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip top coat. All in all, I would say these are worth a shot. But be careful when picking your colors. Some are just glittery and don't actually have a color, so they're better as a top coat. Keep that in mind while picking!

*I found mine at Target for $4.50.

*Oh I also wanted to add that the caps are weird lol. It took me a minute to figure it out. You actually pull the square cap off and there's a round cap underneath. While I find that really wasteful, oh well, whatever lol. Interesting and odd choice, but okay. So just so you know!



No comments:

Post a Comment