Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Review! Part 3

I'm doing a part 3 because I went to Target today (though I'm slightly afraid to after 40 MILLION people had their credit/debit and red card info stolen!) I used gift cards though (phew!). So I only had  $15 to work with. I wanted more colors of the Sally Hansen Triple Shine. So I got the last one of Slick Black (it's too beautiful not to own!) and the last one of Dive In. I thought Dive In would be too similar to her Mint Sprint in the Insta-Dri family, but it's actually not. They are pretty similar, but in my opinion, Mint Sprint is more green based and Dive In is more blue based. Luckily the ones they were sold out of were the ones I own already! I also snagged a Triple Shine top coat. I like to use her top coats as my base coat. I'm really excited to try all of my new colors! I've only tried two of them so far, but I'm not disappointed at all! The colors are long lasting and vibrant. They really do seem to be even shinier than regular nail polish. It dries very quickly too. You will not be disappointed if you try them! But as I stated before, be aware of the colors you're picking. Some are meant to be strictly glitter polishes, so they're meant to be layered on top of colored nail polish (or alone, if that's what you like). Also some are just very sheer, so be careful when picking. You know what you like, so if you want a sheer color, pick a sheer one! If you want one that's more opaque, then pick a deeper color.

*I get mine at Target for $4.59. I know Walgreens.com has ALL 29 shades! (I'm super tempted to order some online!) Since Target only carries maybe 10 in the store. I'm curious if Walmart carries them in stores, and if so, how many! Drop me a comment if you've found more varieties at other stores!


No comments:

Post a Comment