Saturday, December 28, 2013

Shoes By Curves Review!

I got some belated Christmas presents today! That included these awesome shoes that Curves makes. My mom ordered them through Avon. These are so cute! I'm not sure if they come in other colors, but these are black with a papaya colored strap and papaya colored zig-zags lines on the toes of the shoes. They're insanely comfortable! They seem to have a lot of support too, which is fabulous! She got them for me to use as work shoes, since I work retail I'm on my feet for long periods of time. The shoes I was using are a year old, so they don't quite support my feet the way they used to lol. My dad also got me Sketchers for work shoes! Yay! I might use my Curves ones to wear when I just go out too. She said they were only around $26! Not bad at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment